Sunday, August 30, 2009

Be Original*

To me originality is something that a lot of people fail to posess. And I feel that it shouldn't be something hard to have because God has made each and every single one of us different.

I hate walking down the street, and a man would try to holla at me, and it would be the same line every other nigga out here has to say... " Hey ma what's goin on, you look sweet " or " Wha gwan mami " or " Pisssssst!!! "Like really now? lol... Whoever responds to the typical nigga, obviously has very low standards.
If a man wants to get my attention on the street, he would have to come at me correct. I don't respond to the typical shout outs, I get it all the time. I mean shoot, I can read niggas like books... I can tell if a nigga wants a future, or if he wants a quick slam. And personally, if dick is all a nigga has to offer me, I don't want it. I got plenty of it back in the days where I didn't have my mind right, and I had my fun, I dont need* to buss a nutt.
I mean shoot, I do what I do, I get my own money, Buy my own clothes, Pay my own bills & I'm mad pretty, The fuck do I need a bumb nigga for? I ain' a single momma, I'm free. Free to do what ever the fuck I want.
I ain' on welly or any type of support for the government, when I say I'm independent, I am i-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t, do you know what that meann mayne?  I ain' tryna settle for a nigga who acts just like every other nigga, or talks like any other nigga, I want a man who stands out from the crowd. Has his own steelo has a strong mind. And not only that, but has a high determination to go far in life, not just settle for the little things this life has to offer, I need a go-getta like myself. I need a nigga who has his mind right, School wise & Street Wise, and actually acts MATURE and not imature like these other boys are. I need a MAN who takes care of buisness.. Like I said, I can READ niggas like books, and so far, 80% of the niggas that TRY to holla at me are BUMB NIGGAS.

And then the girls of today, forever copying someone else's swagg. I can't go to american apparel, stitches, h&m and feel good about myself, because I know that's exactly what the next bitch has in her closet. I ain even tryna swagg like a next bitch. Which is why I either a) Get Name Brand or B) Order my shit... str8.
I mean nothing is wrong with shopping at the stores in the mall, but I mean, why does every girl have to rock their clothes the same way? Like, Haven't you noticed as soon as you walk into a club, every girl in the club blends in, in some way shape or form? It's pathetic. And the slang that they use is all the same, the "bad bitch" swagger that girls copy from nicki minaj is starting to get mad plaid out, Because thats exactly what girls of today are tryna paint a picture of. I mean ladies, reality check & be real... How many girls do you know has a mentality similar to your own? Clothes you have in your closet? Do you and your gyal dem LOOK the same?
I mean shoot, the twin effect ain cute unless ya'll really are twins.

I mean shoot, What do we have to offer to the world? Ask yourself what YOU have to offer in this world, or to a man/woman you want, or to the buisness world... If it's something that someone else can offer, then... Your chances of getting what you want, are really low, because people gotta pick from a variety of the same thing.....

Which is why I say, Pussy is JUST pussy, and DICK is just DICK, I can get buddy from anywhere, because theres hundreds of mans that would want me, but the man behind the dick is what I look for. Plain and Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment