Sunday, August 30, 2009

Girls of 2009 (Previous Facebook Note)

What I have noticed with a lot of girls of today, is that a good percentage of them
are relying on something called "Welfare".
Okay, Ain' nothing wrong with collecting your government cheques, but when you become
stable on government cheques, that is when you become LAZY.

In this country, They allow you to do many things with yourself.
Regardless of Recession or not.
You can do as little as going to High School and Getting a Diploma.
Or go as far as Graduating from University with multiple Degrees.
You can think large and start your own business.
A lot of girls in the hood have many talents, I know a lot of you girls
have a friend or two that can weave hair, why not open your own salon?
As woman, we have came a long way to get the respect and the opportunities
to be able to make something of ourselves. So why stop the movement?

If I were a man, I would look for a lady who has ambition.
Not just a pretty face and a good pussy.
I would want a lady that can cook good meals, almost better than my moms.
Clean up after herself till the place is spotless, Has a good job, and has actual education.
Not just a quick course they took just so they have something.
And has NO KIDS.
I wouldn't want a chick that is forever in the hood, On some drama shit, has nothing to claim
for herself but a closet full of stitches gear, that her mom probably provided.

And what bothers me to see... Is that a lot of girls have the babymoms title,
But ain nobody got a ring on their finger... and more times, that shit ain' right.
How often do you hear a man breed up the same girl twice? Hm? I see mans that have 3 different baby moms. What the fuck for? I don't care how good you hold down your yute, there is a reason why a lot of youtes now a days are the way they are, because they didn't have a proper father figure. Broken families dont ever lead to anything good trust me. Niggas need to start wearin jimmys and need to actually think before they go and buss in a girls crotches, because a child, a life, isnt no joke ting. It's a serious matter, Girls need to be more careful before they get themselves knocked up. You know you were not ready for a child if, you haven't finished school, you're still tryna go to every jam that pops off, you still care about the artificial things and the events that don't matter. When you have a child, you're life needs to change. Your whole world is your baby, You should be getting an education so your child can have the finer things in life, You should be working that 9-5 so that you set a good example for your son or daughter, What do you have that your child can actually say you know what, " My mommy is a go-getta.. She has everything she wants the right way, and NOBODY can tell her nothing..." Don't fall into the statistics where girls depend on their baby fathers to make all the money and all they do is collect their baby bonuses and what not. That shit ain' cute. I don't care how many girls want to go against what I'm saying, But Really and TRULY that shit ain' cute.

I think girls of today, Need to start thinking large, and stop thinking about the easier way of surviving. Wouldn't you make yourself happy and your loved ones happy knowing that you actually made it in this life? I mean shit, If you're a hood chick, and a REAL hood chick that has been through the ins and outs, I know seh you don't want to be in the hood for the rest of your life. The whole point in hustlin' , is all part of survival in these streets no? Why do people hustle? To claim that they got money to have people jelly? Naw. I know I hustled because I wanted to get the fuck out the hood, I want to be sitting on stacks yes. Who doesn't. But Selling Dope and Pimpin Bitches ain' gon be everything once you get booked and your ass is in jail. SO be smart, You wanna do the hood thing, do it, But an education is something that every smart nigga would have.

And girls, Stop settling for less. I'm tired of seeing pretty ass girls, with waste ass mans claiming dem. Like I always say, If you know seh you are a "Louis Vuitton" purse, Why Go for A Baby Phat? You feel me? Most of these niggas out here, can't do nothing for you but send on some hard cocky. And personally, Dick is just a muscle. It ain' gonna send me money to pay my rent, It ain gon' keep my stomach from growling... Just because a man has "swagg" and every gyal wants him, and he's some kinda big time hustla on these streets, doesn't mean that he can hold ME down. All the qualities and ambition I have, I want my man to have too, or possibly better. I done been thro waste mans, and I'd be damn stupid to go back to them. And a lot of these girls of today, are damn stupid to keep going back to the same "type" of niggas... Girls always complain that mans are waste and what not, but you wouldn't have to complain if you didn't go and affiliate with a waste man that only wants you for your goodies. Now a days, niggas don't care to wife girls...because girls now a days ain' got nothing that a next girl doesn't have. Just like how there is a population of waste mans and a hand full of real, same goes to the females out here. Everybody always follows a trend, but could never stand out. And Personally, I ain even tryna blend in with these girls out here, I'm tryna stand out and set good examples.

And another thing that bothers me, is when big 20 something year old woman are still on the same old bullshit that they were on back in high school. Like it's the biggest turn off to see a grown ass woman in a mix up situation. It's sad. I see a lot of them spending their rent money on caribbana and tings, and den when the go home dem nuh have nuh milk fi guh feed dem pikney. That shit is weak. Woman need to start putting the important things first, and the party life last.

But overall, I think for 2010, every gyal should have goals set.
And actually Hit them.
I know I set goals for myself and I felt damn good that I succeeded in getting them done.
Stay Focused, and thing big, because when you think big, your bound to go places in life.
And who gives a fuck about what a next gyal has to say, BUN DEM.
No next gyal can do you for YOU, and that is a factor. Mek them say w.e the fuck they want..
Keep ur head up and stay strong. When you let these people put you down and stop you from doing you, that's when you allow your whole future to go downhill as well. Don't let no bitch fuck with your success. NO BITCH, NO NIGGA, NO GRANNY should be able to take away your pride. Always Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment