Sunday, August 30, 2009

In My World Where Shit Is Real (Previous F.B note)

People now a days need to really sit down and realize how important life is, and to stop playing games.
My Life right now, Is Drama Free.
Why? Because I have learned to read people and erase those who do not* benefit myself.
I done did everything a typical teen would do, smoke weed, scrap bitches, create drama, act hard, fucked niggas, went clubbin 19+ & All Ages, and right now... I'm Retired.

Everything I have to say about any topic, Isn't me talking for ratings.
Because personally I could give 2 flying fucks for ratings.
If a nigga/bitch thinks I'm fake, then shit, mek them stay.
But at the end of the day, I prosper. They Don't.
People who know who I was, and Know what I have become.
Know that my mindstate is completely different from the way it was
a couple of months ago.
The Child I was, Made me into the woman I am today.

I have a reputation of being a " mix up kyattie " ... Okay, When you're 13-15
It's a regular trait... We all go through the stage where we feed and live off of drama.
I have a reputation of being a " hoe " Okay, so I lost my virginity at a young age,
and more times, When you don't know any better you think with your hormones not with your head.
All my wrong actions was something that I did on my own, and they were my wrong actions to learn from. I never asked to be judged or put down, As a matter of fact, I never asked for anyone's oppinion point blank period. But yet, the whole world seems to want to do so right?

But when I sit down and look at myself in the mirror.
I see a strong, young woman.
Who has been there and done that, who is ready to actually live life.
I spit at the girl I used to be, and hail up the woman I am today.

Girls want to talk about they're real and what not.
What is it to be REAL anyway?
I feel that I keep it real 24/7 because right now in my life...
I'm living it for myself, If somebody wants to hate on my decisions that I made for myself,
Then so be it. But personally, Imma do me, whether people like it or not.

I've always had to fight my own battles.
I've always had to pat myself on the back and tell me everything will be ok.
So why the fuck would I give two shits about any body else but myself,
when it's me who provides for myself and keeps myself going.

Anybody that knows me in and out, KNOWS that I am loyal to those that are loyal to me.
I will sacrifice for the ones who showed me nothing but love.
But how the fuck do people expect me to be so real to them when all they did was be fake to me?
Now you want to call me a fake ass bitch because I did you wrong?
But have you ever thought back and evaluate WHY I did you wrong?
Hm.

I'M COLD now, I ain' got no friends, I ain got no man dem, I ain got shit.
But the only thing that I do have is a lot of pride.
I don't let no girl chat down on me, even with a negative past.
Because it's girls like me, that change their fucked up ways to better themselves
that motivate the younger ones to do better.
Especially if they see or hear it from somebody
who actually has experience and somebody who's actually felt the strikes.

Now I ain' sayin' I'm the realest chick out there, But Fuck, Give a girl some credit.
Without me a lot of you hoes wouldnt have anything to talk about right?

My question to girls though, and I really would like an answer.
Why must we bring down the next girl, instead of biggin her up and motivating her to do better
or to fix what she is doing wrong? Every gyal for herself I guess?

We live in a society where there is war everyday, in the streets and in different countries..
We live in a society where people are not accepted for who they are, whether it means race or the type of clothing they decide to put on in the morning.
Haven't you ever thought that your block would be way more stronger if everybody
had each others backs regardless and really and truly looked at each other as famillia?
Because in God's Eyes we are family.

Personally If i see a next chick in the mall, and I see she's doin her thing... Fuck Imma show her,
" You know what, keep duin what you do, Big up urself..." I ain finna stare her down and talk shit wit my bredgins, because that ain' gonna benefit nobody. That Ain' gon make the neighborhood any better either, and if you love your hood, you'd respect it and the people that live in your hood.

But personally, Teenagers of today are influenced by what they're friends tell them, or what they see on TV, rather then actually doing what they know deep down is right, or having their own steelo for once.

And My Question for all the man dem that are reading this righta now...
Why The fuck must you go out there and create problems with other people just so you can show off for a girl or your man dem on your block, if you're a real ass nigga, then theres no need to show people anything, if your a banger, then bang out, if you're bout your money, make that paper, you're a baller? make sure you have on them j's...There is no need to proove yourself to any man on road, any chick on road, actions speak louder than words, if you're a big time hustla, we can see it in the chain you rock and the car you drive, if you're a gangsta ass nigga, the streets talk enough, we dont need you to talk off how hard you is. Right now we have blocks beefing with one another, ain' nothing new, but over what? Is a chain or a couple of hundred dollaz worth any niggas life? And if ANYBODY replys yes to that, then you must think of yourself so little, and have no self-respect, which is something that you must have before you can demand respect from anybody else... We have young reckless niggas holdin' toolys in there pants, hot headed waste mans goin' around robbin mans from their own block, shootin up niggas for some chump change, If it can't copp you a house or a car or something that involves investment, then to me, it is considered chump change. And most of these niggas now a days are holdin down M charges and what not for what? Chump Change. But hey, Chump change for chump ass niggas right?

I don't need a gangsta nigga by my side, I need me a thug nigga. A Thug nigga is a nigga who holds his own as a man, and takes care of buisness when it needs to be done, street smart, o.g stat, been there done that, knows how to treat his other half (his lady)... a gangsta nigga is a nigga who just don't give a fuck, reckless livings with his reckless ways. I need me a thug because I know, I ain' a dumb bitch, I'm mad smart, when I talk I speak fluent english you smell me? I have a lot of experience in this life in multiple situations, I can cook I can clean I make my own money, buy my own clothes, I deserve the best, and that is what I feel every gyal should go for, the best. No struggle no progress right? Half these girls that have progress had shit handed to them on a platter, what struggle? Niggas like me been thro the wire and back, been put down many times... but like I said, Look at me now, Damn fuckin successful, theres not a day where I'm hungry.

And see me, I'm a chick who can provide for myself and my man and my mains... I can keep my head up even when shit is rough, I have lessons for days that I have learned from that I can sit down and tell the next gyal so she doesn't make the same fucked up decisions I did. And I dont do it because I want people to think highly of me, I do it because in my heart, I always want to see a next gyal succeed, because when she does, that gives me a chance to move forward, A bitch coulda done layed down with 100 mans, sell her pussy on these streets and/or do way more fucked up shit... and you would never hear me make her feel any less than I because at the end of the day, she breathes the same air as I do, so if I ain a real chick, I want to know what the fuck is the definition of real? Tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment